(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Poop2

The building I work in is old, in a big city and surrounded by alleys that people use as a toilet. So needless to say it smells frequently. Typically the stank season starts in late March - but due to global warming stank season starts earlier each year!!

The fun part about rank-ass smell is talking about it. John and I have a sport where we try to describe the smell - here is a trascript of an actual conversation.

[I walk into our company's computer room. The sewer smell is so bad it's like someone smacked me in the face. I decide to call John and tell him.]

J - yeah
S - yeah
S - Dude, the server room reaks (reeks, wreeks?)
J - bad?
S - It's like your family went on vacation for the week and your prankster friend shit in a microwave safe bowl - put it in the microwave and set it to run for 99 hours.
J - Then another neighbor came buy and saw the fire and pissed on it to put it out. Then ate it - then puked it up.
S - Then you come home and smell that.
J - Right.
S - Nice.
S - Alright. [hangs up]

9 Comments:

Blogger John said...

this doesn't even look like a complete conversation in print but it is completely accurate.

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Maybe because every conversation Scott has is incomplete because he never says 'bye'. He just hangs up. I'm just saying. Please explain to me why the server room smells. It's not pee alley.

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Derek Bronish said...

so...should I bring one of those painter's masks when I come in to work this weekend?

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Jacq said...

Gross. Did you guys have this conversation before or AFTER lunch? heh heh Let's eat!

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

poop is always funny

can i come work with you guys? i always have candy and i wear low-cut shirts so my boobs are always in your face...

2:57 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Zombie said...

The thing is, I swear I've had this same conversation...

Must be a guy thing.

10:28 PM

 
Blogger John said...

SLC as long as they are so in our face that all we can smell is your perfume then yes. Well really either way the answer is yes.

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Woo hoo!

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Butchie said...

Did it smell like a cross between blue cheese, baked carrots, porch couch old man & dog? Cause thats what I think piss alleys smell like. Especially when you wake up in one.

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home