(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blue Tooth

If you wear one of those Blue Tooth enabled ear pieces - you look like a complete moron. *Everyone* thinks you look like a totally self-important asshole. You think you look cool and connected and important. But you look like a complete douche. Trust me - you look like an asshole. Especially if you are not talking on it - it is just hanging out in your ear. You look like this guy from Star Wars. Now this guy might be getting laid on Cloud City - but trust me - you will not be. Please for the love of God take that stupid piece of shit out of your ear (unless you are in a car or taking enemy fire)

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Not only do you look like a dork, but when you talk on it I think you are talking to me so I start talking to you and then realize that you were never talking to me to begin with and I feel like a dumbass and it makes me mad and I will blog about you.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

About two weeks ago, there was a guy wearing one in the elevator -- and not talking on it. I asked him how things were going back at the collective, but he didn't get it.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger danielle said...

this post reminds me of that big bald guy who runs around csc with his earpiece. man he annoys me.

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

I bet that fuckwit doesn't even get laid in Cloud City.

8:12 AM

 
Blogger Jacq said...

That looks really scary. We're being invaded! Run for the hills!!!

2:24 PM

 
Blogger -Kami- said...

Okay, THANK YOU. I saw a VERY dorky lady wearing one yesterday and I felt the same way. Did she think she would become uber-cool once she dawned it? I too, was very annoyed that she was wearing it without even talking on it! It's not an accessory! Please don't try to look cool with this. You'll just look even more ridiculous than you did without it.

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Rob Seifert said...

For years I resisted even having a cell phone on much the same grounds. I couldn't agree more.

RCS

3:43 PM

 
Blogger tfg said...

They look like those cheesy hearing aids they used to sell on TV during the 1980's.

7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home