(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Monday, January 30, 2006

My Definition

Generally I like to think I am clever. The other day I came up with 2 things.

(1) If your surname is Einstein that is a lot of pressure. The bar is probably set pretty high for you.

(2) I have seen definitions of Liberal and Conservative - but I have come up with my own - (this is where I think I am being clever)

Conservatives
Conservatives believe that you can make it on your own. If you can't, life will become increasingly difficult.

Liberals
Liberals believe that you can't make it on your own. If you can, life will become increasingly difficult.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacq said...

You're damned every which way you go. This country was bought and paid for a long time ago, as far as I'm concerned.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home