(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I have a question

I am finishing my basement. Ever tile, every stud, every piece of drywall I put up with my own hands. So I am totally the f'ing man. Maybe some day I'll post pictures - but probably not - let's face it I am pretty lazy. Here is where the question comes in. On Monday night I was adding a heat duct to the family room. So I drill into the main heat duct for my house - cut a 6" hole with tin snips in the *main heat duct* of my house. This is not the kind of thing you can hit "Ctrl-z" and undo. Anyway, I connect the main dust to a new 6" duct - hook it to the vent on the ceiling ("i" before "e".... - ah who gives a fuck). So its 11:30pm (on a school night) and I am surrounded by pieces of ductwork, pieces of aluminum tape, my drill, tin snips, a pair of leather working gloves and my trusty razor blade. The vent is in and works like a fucking champ (oh and looks awesome). So I'm the man - right? Well I realize I am listening to a Billy Joel CD. (Not like the "Piano Man" or something quasi-manly) but stuff from River of Dreams - which is all sappy love stuff. So here is my question - am I gay?

11 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You are not gay because you listened to the River of Dreams cd. You are gay because you have sex with man.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Make that "men". Plural.

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not gonna say that you're gay, what with the tin snips, drill and razor blade around. I treasure my safety.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

Yes. Boris over there has it right. You are gay because you have sex with man.

6:18 PM

 
Blogger John said...

you know how I know you're gay, because when you're blowing me you always swallow. only the gays swallow.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Sylvana said...

You are the seventh member of The Village People.

8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh -- of course you're gay. What is this 'River of Dreams'?

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Jacq said...

He's not the seventh member of the Village People. I AM.

I was a man and got a sex change. ;P

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

um, some girls swallow, too

10:40 AM

 
Blogger tfg said...

Now that I think about it, wasn't one of the village people a construction worker?

6:17 PM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Yeah, it's hard to get by the having sex with a man thing.

Ride 'em cowboy.

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home