(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Friday, March 03, 2006

Animal Testing

Have you heard of this? Animal testing? They take eye shadow and shove it into the eyes of some unsuspecting rabbit. This burns and irritates the rabbit's eyes. I know this for a fact because the other day I was shampooing and I looked up and a *massive* blob of shampoo went into my eye. I was M F'ing up and down - I was squeeling like a little girl. Holy f'ing shit it hurt.

The pain is why I am so pissed off about animal testing. I mean what the fuck - was my rabbit asleep at the switch? What the hell is your point of you don't thump your lucky foot and let them know the Pantene fucking burns? God dammit you are useless to me rabbit.

7 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

"Thump your lucky foot" made me laugh out loud.

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

Virg, you took the words outta my mouth.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I just peed myself.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger tfg said...

I know precisely what you are talking about. My eyes burn for hours every time I get Vagisil in them.

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Monique Rielle said...

You are absolutely hilarious!

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Jacq said...

I think that rabbit was upset that TRIX are for kids...

11:38 AM

 
Blogger mckay said...

i bet if you look at the bottle it has "No Animal Testing" printed somewhere on it.

3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home