(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It will get better (to all of my female friends that ever got shit on by a guy)

GUNS' N' ROSES LYRICS

"Estranged"

When you're talkin to yourself
And nobody's home
You can fool yourself
You came in this world alone
(Alone)

So nobody ever told you baby
How it was gonna be
So what'll happen to you baby
Guess we'll have to wait and see
ONE, TWO

Old at heart but I'm only 28
And I'm much too young
To let love break my heart
Young at heart but it's getting much too late
To find ourselves so far apart

I don't know how you're s'posed
To find me lately
An what more could tou ask from me
How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

Young at heart an it gets so hard to wait
When no one I know can seem to help me now
Old at heart but I musn't hesitate
If I'm to find my own way out

Still talkin' to myself
and nobody's home
(Alone)

So nobody ever told us baby
How it was gonna be
So what'll happen to us baby
Guess we'll have to wait and see

When I find out all the reasons
Maybe I'll find another way
Find another day
With all the changing seasons of my life
Maybe I'll get it right next time
An now that you've been broken down
Got your head out of the clouds
You're back down on the ground
And you don't talk so loud
An you don't walk so proud
Any more, and what for

Well I jumped into the river
Too many times to make it home
I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone
If it doesn't show give it time
To read between the lines
'Cause I see the storm getting closer
And the waves they get so high
Seems everything We've ever known's here
Why must it drift away and die

I'll never find anyone to replace you
Guess I'll have to make it thru, this time- Oh this time
Without you

I knew the storm was getting closer
And all my friends said I was high
But everything we've ever known's here
I never wanted it to die

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I just killed myself.

Some guys suck but not you, Scotty. :)

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

Let's call it a group suicide as I too am now dead. Thanks Scott, I swear to Christ on high, the Fantasy Team is the jam! I love you guys!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

So I have no idea what is really happening - but the devil boy picture - well that doesn't bode well. When Sarah had the "B" incident I sent this to her. She said it helped a lot. Oh and my companies draconian firewall policy make moving this sort of merchandise a P.I.T.A.

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but when I get one and he turns out to be a loser (that's a given, really) I'll think back on this and love you even more.

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Kara0303 said...

I really you were one of my friends a year ago when I was going through my hell. You're a cool guy, Scott. Very sweet of you to look after your girl friends.

1:01 AM

 
Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

OK, well I am not one of your female friends but that was kewl... lol

I do endorse your blog though - yer good @ it! [intentional southern slang there people, don't be lookin fer me at wal-mart any time soon...]oh crap, no offense to wal-marters... you probably can't help it, geographic stuff and all.

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home