(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I am too retarded to catch up

I was in training last week - so I couldn't blog. But even worse - I couldn't read blogs!!! Well, here is the deal. I read at a 4th grade level (Alabama 4th grade - not one of the good states). So catching up is really hard. My favorite blog is 15 Minute Lunch - I love to read it - but goddammit Johnny V. can pump out content. I did some calculations (My SAT math was 210 points higher than my verbal) and I have determined that unless Johnny V. dies - I will not be able to catch up. This is unlikely - because he is all fit and healthy and stuff and I just ate a butter slathered roll, 3 cookies and a bucket of potato cheese soup. So I am going to die and never read all of the funny shit. If you read Johnny V.'s stuff please feel free to post highlights as responses to this post. Then I will feel connected again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, JV pumps it out! I usually save his for later in the day when I've got writer's block or something. Always funny, always looooooong.

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

We thought you ran off b/c Virgil and I had our very own AIM convo! I save his posts for lunch, or the end of the day. Just as long as you didn't skip over the shaved beaver story, I think you are good to go.

4:24 PM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

It's all good. I can't keep up either so I view his site through this new blog site:

www.cliffnotes.blogs.com.net

8:11 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Lady said...

WOW! I just ate that same exact lunch.

12:55 PM

 
Blogger John said...

I didn't really read the post but I can confirm the title.

10:26 PM

 
Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

I love a good new blog read! Thanks! Yours rocks too, keeps me laughing!

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Scott, phew, I made it back. You won't even believe the crap I've been through to finally get to your blog again. Weeks ago, for some reason every time I clicked the link to you in my bookmarked sites, it would only take me to the Blogger sign-in site! This pissed me off to no end.
Finally, in a moment of blonde bliss (which doesn't happen all too often) I realized for some reason, AOL won't talk to your blog. Sooo I opened IE separately and voila! Here you are.
Anyway... so glad to be back here and glad to see you're catching up!
(now off to do some catching up myself)
WH

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home