(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I want to pee - not do calculus

I ate at Outback the other night. Their bathrooms aren't "Men" , "Women" - or just a picture of man and a person in a skirt. At Outback it is "Blokes" and "Sheilas". Isn't that cute - really gets you into the Aussie spirit. Well due to "Crocadile Dundee" (and sobriety) I am able to figure out which of these to go to. However, I have been to other theme restaurants - and been totally wasted. At that point sometimes it's not always so clear. "Wrens" and "Drakes" or some such shit at a restaurant will totally fuck with your head. I mean you are drunk and have to piss and you are trying to figurew out which one indicates "there are urinals in here!!" I think there needs to be a law banning these things - or a law that says I am not responsible for pissing on your floor*

* I have a good "floor pissing" story. I'll tell it later - unless I forget - or decide not to.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree 100%. While we're on the topic of public restrooms, I think it'd be great if when you go in a stall and close the door, the sound of running water comes on to muffle the sounds of my "business" and give me the illusion of a private pee. This is my second choice - I'd really rather have closet-type stalls rather than half walls. I need my privacy, people!

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

I went to a sushi place the had "Yin and Yang" on the doors. That's it, just yin and yang. I chose yin because I figured yang ryhmed with wang, therefore cancelling me out.

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Those bathrooms piss me off-the ones where you can't tell which is women's and which is men's. So I just play Eenie Meenie Miney Mo and hope for the best. If I end up the men's room well then so be it. I've seen men's pee-pees before (on TV). It's fine.

10:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that's what the peanut shells were on the floor for....

1:18 PM

 
Blogger danielle said...

yeah what's the deal. sometimes they just show a picture of stuff and that's not cool. i have peed in the men's room before and it was ok.

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

yeah, chicks don't seem to care about going into the mens room, but I don't want to end up in the ladies room.

Although I hear they have couches in there. What's up with that? I've never seen a couch in a mens room.

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Sylvana said...

They should at least have another sign on each of thr doors, a more universal symbol.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Isaac Carmichael said...

If there's a bad floor pissing story, I haven't heard it.

Toren-Yin is the mysterious feminine, yang the active masculine.

Shamus-The couches are for the chicks who go to the bathroom that don't actually have to go to the bathroom, but are just part of the entourage.

slcup-you are preachin' to the choir.

8:29 PM

 
Blogger Libby said...

ok...when i was a little kid on vacation in London with my parents, i had to go back to the table & ask my mommy if i was a wench, or a yeoman?
LibbY!

5:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As many links as you want!

4:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home