(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Friday, April 22, 2005

Heroes

So I added a new section of links over there -->
This is the heroes section. It is for US soldiers that are blogging from Iraq. If you don't agree with our government or its international policies that is your right as an American. However, if you carry this contempt to our soldiers in the field... well its time to get the fuck out of my blog. I can't kick your ass or kick you out of the country (both of which I'd like to do)- but kindly hit the "next blog" button in the upper right and get the fuck out of here.

I have such a huge amount of admiration for these men (I'll add women if I find any) and what they do. See I have some guilt in my life for not ever serving in the military. I think it is the most honorable and American thing you can do and I never did it. The closest I could come was to name my first born for a friend that served in the military. Oh and scream like an absolute fucking maniac during all jet fly-bys at sporting events. You know the pilots love that.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Patriotic Scott isn't as fun as Angry Scott, but he's just as cool.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

There was the time I sang the National Anthem right in some chicks face. That was the trifecta! Angry Scott - Funny Scott and Patriotic Scott teamed up for that one time only.

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

All three Scott's teaming up? That's way cooler than the Wonder Twins or the A-Team.

3:03 PM

 
Blogger armalicious said...

Well said. I will check these out. Thanks!

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Nothing is better than the A-Team!

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Kara0303 said...

Well said! Here's another: Iraqmybrain.blogspot.com

Many thanks to those that serve!

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Carly said...

Kevin's got a bunch of blogs listed in his sidebar, men and women soldiers.

Thanks for the links

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Alisa said...

Thank you for the support to the troops and the links! I'm a Marine with several friends over there right now, who are very proud of what they're doing and accomplishing (that is not reported by the media for some reason) and I know they appreciate the citizens who are stateside that stand up for them!

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home