(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I won't have sex with you

I am pretty sure I am incapable of cheating on my wife. At a conscious level I know she is awesome and pretty and super funny and nice. But even at a sunconscious I won't cheat on my wife. I can remember at least 4 or 5 dreams I've had where women have propositioned me (this rarely happens in real life). Anyway in each case I attempt to gently let down the lady caller. WTF? How much of a whipped p**sy am I? I won't cheat on my wife in my freakin dream! I wake up and I am always pissed at myself. Nice work fag - way to turn down Pam Anderson! God, I piss me off.

6 Comments:

Blogger armalicious said...

My husband is the same way. It's sad, because I cheat in my dreams all the time. Of course, I don't tell him about them anymore.

4:45 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

She is lucky. You're kinda gay, though. :)

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Pam Anderson is pretty nasty, anyway. Maybe you need to dream about someone hotter.

8:38 PM

 
Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

omg lmao... you do realize it's only a dream...? It's not like you're defending yourself against an act like whether you inhaled or not! poor guy - and like Sarah said - she's lucky, and Pam Anderson IS pretty skanky. ewwwwww.... anyone else notice the floor is sticky....?

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Erik with a K said...

It'd be easy to turn down that walking bacterial farm known as Pam Anderson...I'd be interested to know what you'd do if Jessica Alba knocked on your door asking to borrow towels and stay the night since she's soaked from a thunderstorm and her car's broken down and your wife is out of town with the young ones and you just put on a Barry White CD, lit some candles, made some chocolate pie, and showered...

8:49 AM

 
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

I can't seem to get passed the kissing stage in dreams... think it's more to do with the fact I like kissing though. Personally, I rerun my dreams if I don't like the way they're going. Maybe you can train yourself to rerun, if you strike out, and try again. :)

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home