(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Fuck you Jared

Anyway - I once had a post about ChapStick and I realized the person that needs ChapStick the most is Jared (that fucker from Subway). Next time you watch a commercial for Subway look at Jared's face - his lips are so dry they are withering away and exposing his big ol head full'a teeth. It's like when he lost 180 lbs , 70 of it was from his lips.

And Jared does not make me want to eat food. He makes me want to beat the living shit out of someone. If they were selling punching bags or something to get blood out of the carpet - maybe he'd be the right guy, but he doesn't make me want to eat. Same thing goes for that M'Fing oven mitt at Arby's. Jesus I hate that thing and any commercials it is in.

I'd love to see a fight to the death between those 2. Winner takes all!


9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The flames behind Jared - is that a massive fart?

10:41 AM

 
Blogger echotig said...

Did you recognize the ovenmitt's voice? Its Tom Arnold!

5:10 PM

 
Blogger John said...

I'd like to see oven mitt take a double ender to Jared's face.

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Weary Hag said...

OMG - Jared IS an ugly bastard, isn't he?

7:34 AM

 
Blogger armalicious said...

I always thought his lips looked extremely dry as well! I hate looking at people talk when their lips have bits of skin hanging off. I'll bet oven mitt will kick Jared's ass.

8:12 AM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Oven Mitt will win because he won't hesitiate to fight dirty.

And Jerod is a pussy besides.

11:40 AM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

Alright, I get it, you hate Jared. You missed out last night, there was a Fantasy Blog Team meeting. I am starting to doubt your commitment.

11:03 AM

 
Blogger XO said...

Funny stuff!

6:33 PM

 
Blogger pelegrim said...

I hear ya. Seeing his still-fat face on TV, does NOT make me want a fucking subway sandwhich.

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home