(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Friday, July 07, 2006

$20 at Taco Bell

So the other day John and I were in line at Taco Bell and I had a thought. Could I eat $20 of Taco Bell in one sitting. That is the challenge - you have to spend *at least* $20 and you can buy whatever food you want (no drinks) and then eat it all. I say not possible. I know you are thinking you could bang out a couple of Mexican Pizzas - but you still wouldn't make it.

Any takers? I might even fund it - just to see someone try. Maybe I'd go halvies with you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

a) It's about damn time you came back.
b) I KNOW for a fact that I can do $12 of food at Taco Bell, but $20? That's just asking for a week of Ring Sting, isn't it?
c) God you're hot.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Kaycee said...

I think I could do it.

1:40 PM

 
Blogger miriam sawyer said...

I could do it, if I had a stomach pump standing by.

What do you mean, no drinks? Without drinks, my entire insides would be solid bean burrito. That stuff has to be diluted!

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I like how you're gone for like 3 months, and you just suddenly come back without any explanation. You and your mind games. Well maybe next time I won't wait around. Okay that's not true. I will wait forever.

I have now heard about the Taco Bell challenge approximately 7 times. I don't think it's possible. I've been with Sudha when he's ordered 27 items and the guy was like, "Okay that will be $6."

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Zombie said...

Good to see you back, man.

And I bet that if you taped the Taco Bell challenge, and the subsequent vomiting, you'd have the makings of a great viral video.

It'd almost be worth it...hmmmm..

...Lethal levels of Taco Bell induced Toxicity vs. Internet Infamy...

...Cholera-Like Dysentery vs. Immortality on YouTube or GoogleVideo...

Damn... really tempting...

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! You're back!

I think Drew can do it. Ask him about it next time you see him...

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

Awesome! I call you dead on my blog, and you come back.

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home