(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tax Return!!! (I miss Derek)

Woohooo!! I am hoping for a big tax return this year - I mean that would be awesome to think that the government has been holding my money, interest free for 1 full year. Thanks government - can I have it back please? Oh just fill out this form? Oh, if I make a mistake (trying to get back my money) then you can put me in jail? Awesome - I'm in. John this is better than Party Poker!

Oh, hey - If you voted for John Kerry please write something on your 1040 that says, "Government please keep the portion of my taxes that are part of the Bush tax cut, see my guy lost - but I don't want to be a sore loser. I know that you can do more good with my money than I can so I'd appreciate it if you kept it."

Do you see how fucking retarded that sounds? You won't do it - hypocrite. I know you think that the tax cuts were bad - but only for Bush's super rich buddies, "they" have money - "they" should pay the government more. Just for the fact that you are sitting at a computer means you have more money than 1/2 the country. So you are "super rich" to them. So again - unless you want to be a morally conflicted hypocrite please leave that money with the government - they will redistribute it intelligently.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kerry Democrats -- looking for a place to stash your Bush windfall?

A couple of possibilities:

1) Pick a free clinic, food shelf, homeless shelter, or support organization like AnySoldier.com. These guys had their hands full before we decided to pay for a war with tax cuts and credit cards. At least we're safer now that we've found the weapons we were looking for and locked up everyone who hates the USA.

2) Send some to the Democratic party. Donate through democrats.org, and stop answering the phone if it rings with caller ID blocked. Their fund raisers suck just like all the others, but the D's are at least a half-step in the right direction.

8:14 PM

 
Blogger tfg said...

Damn. I'm not getting anything back this year. Who knew that you can't deduct brothel expenses?

2:58 PM

 
Blogger John said...

Hey Kernelnorth.

1.) We ARE safer. Last time I checked, random attacks on US citizens and non combat troops was let me think.... oh yeah non-existant you fuckwit. If you want to criticize the current administration there is no shortage of things to criticize. Whether or not we're safer isn't one of them jackass.

2.) Yes contributing to the Democratic party is a good option. At least I get to see your money being pissed away firsthand on a good sporting event like a debate or campaigning rather than having some jackasses who think they know better what to do with my money than me blowing it on hookers for the whitehouse.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Jacq said...

Bush windfall? Ha ha. That's too funny. Yea. I'm divorced and have no kids. I doubt my refund will be any bigger than it was last year.

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Derek Bronish said...

John, the question isn't whether or not we're SAFE (which, for the reasons you stated, I would say we are), it's whether we're safeR for having gone to Iraq. I can't think of a single piece of evidence to support that claim. Particularly not one worth the billions of dollars and thousands of lives we've thrown down that sandy toilet.

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Jacq said...

Derek, you took the words right out of my mouth!

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home