(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Personal high-gene

Am I the only one that practically has an orgasm when using QTips? Why does it feel so damn good? I am like one of those rats with the button that gives them a jolt of "pleasure" and they keep hitting it and eventually starve. That could be me - they might find me dead on the floor with a QTip in my hand. Man I love them - unfortunately we ran out this week and we need more.

I am generally not a snob - I drive a pretty unpretentious car etc. So generic does't bother - except in 2 cases.
(1) Cereal - generic cereal can suck my ass (and in fact it does)
(2) QTips - only the actual QTip (tm) brand will do. The other fake brands are shitty and the cotton falls off and you jab your eardrum with the bendy stick that is left.

7 Comments:

Blogger John said...

ahhh the sweet sweet Q-tip eargasm

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Eargasms...so sweet and wonderful. I love a great eargasm.

11:05 AM

 
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

I use them every day and not a single eargasm yet. Will somebody show me what I'm doing wrong? Maybe I'm moving it too slowly... :)

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

No, you're absolutely right, it feels great! Without being too gross sounding, it's extra satisfying when you pull it out and know it's done a good cleaning job!

9:06 PM

 
Blogger blake said...

Generic cereal sucks!
Couldn't agree with you more on the Q-tip thing. You don't want to be findin' Curly's gold in you ear canal...

10:01 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I am obsessed with Q-tips not only for ear cleaning, but for a variety of other uses. B and I bought roughly 37 boxes of Q-tips when we moved in together. I let him take a few when he moved out. If I didn't, it would be like taking away his will to live, and that is too mean to do someone-even him. I love Q-tips.

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

I always steal some from the doctor's office. The big long ones with the handles made of wood. You can get some mean leverage on those bad boys.

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home