(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Quick apology and explanation

Yesterday I went to the bathroom at work. I have the same ritual each time
  • use the urinal on the far right
  • Flush
  • Zip up
  • try to get the timed faucet to produce water for more than 1 second
  • wash hands as I keep batting the handle to make the hot water come back on
Well, for some totally unknown reason, yesterday I zipped up and just walked out. That's right - I just walked out. I froze as soon as I got out of the door. What the fuck just happened? I am not one of "those" people. Shit - the guy in the stall thinks I am one of "those" people. Decision time - do I go back in and wash up? Seems a little desperate. So I went to the little kitchenette thing and used that sink. But I did it - I washed my hands. If you were the guy in the stall and you can ID me - just know this - I washed 'em right after I walked out. Please don't shun me or post my picture anywhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

Yeah, but think about it. Now the sink in the little kitchenette -- you know, the one everyone uses to wash out their coffee cups in the morning -- is contaminated with scott urine. Unless, of course, you mastered the elastic sack lift, and managed to use no hands.

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

what if i was in the stall. After I washed my hands like a good boy, I touch the handle to get out and am now contaminated. Maybe John can come up with an invention for the door handles.

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home