(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Heroes (what I meant to say)

Below in "Heroes" and "National Anthem" I talk about my patriotic decision to run into a burning building. Okay, patriotism is not my motivation - fame and fortune are. Do you ever watch the news and some guy is standing there, panting and covered in soot. The reporter will say, "Reggie you saved those 3 kids and their cat - you are a hero!" Then Reggie says, "No... I just did what anyone would do - I mean I knew someone was in trouble and I just tried to help." What? Reggie, Reggie, Reggie...

[here's me in the same situation] The reporter will say, "Scott you saved those 3 kids and their cat - you are a hero!" Then I say, "You bet your sweet ass I am a hero. I am the man - no one else would have even attempted that shit. Their hot ass mom better get over here an show some appreciation." So that's about how that would go down. I figure if I rescue some people from a burning building that women might start flinging themselves at me as I walk down the street.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

If you rescued me from a burning building I'm pretty sure I would give myself to you. I would have to check with your wife first, but she loves me so I'm sure it would be fine.

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home