(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

New Kids on the Block

I finally took the 15 seconds needed to add some links to other sites. I realized that not linking was a bit selfish and lazy. Here are a breakdown of the links. I have 2 sections "hotties" and "others" - I will describe how I know the person (and how I know they are hot).

Sarah - One of my closest friends. We have worked together for 5 years - but I am really not sure what she does...
Sarah (Urban Princess) - [Plea to all males in Salt Lake City] - if you like hot, funny chicks that are into hockey please find this girl. Guys, please do not "whip it out" during a date (read this fucking hilarious post for details)
Toren - Lives in Maryland (somewhere in the hills I think). Has a tongue ring and likes Guinness. It looks like she has a man - so please focus dating efforts on Sarah or Sarah. Here is a Toren quote - "I hate that the sound of a dog licking it's balls, and the sound of stirring macaroni & cheese is the same."
danielle - danielle doesn't use any caps. it weirds me out!

Mark - Works with me and is the best blog writer you are going to find. They are longer than most - but also funnier
John - Also works with me. Has a New Years Resolution to be to work by 8am three times a week. He's not even close - and I think his boss hates him.
Erik - Another coworker. He's the new guy on the street - and he can breakdance like a MoFo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Torrence said...

Hey, nice shout-out! Thanks for lettin a sistah roll!(do they say that on your radio stations up there when they do the 5:00 call-in?)
Anypoodle, I actually live in what some would describe as a "swamp". The only hills we got round these here parts are the piles of cowshit we use to fertilize. heh heh. Your friends are quite hilarious too, I read all of their stuff before I even read my email in the morning.

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the love, brotha. Now I feel special.
urban princess sarah

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Hey thanks Scott. Appreciate the link. Fucker.

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa - easy Shamus! I am going to put you in - I just hadn't decided if you were "hottie" or "other". I have a mantra - when making a hard decision never be rash. so I am going to sleep on it and then you'll see tomorrow.

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Sorry, I was hopped up on dove bars and soda. It's all good.

10:33 AM

 
Blogger John said...

You're right I do hate my boss.

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home