(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Friday, January 21, 2005

Quick Observations

(1) Justin's girlfriend is hot
(2) The "other" Sarah sounds hot
(3) Do not fucking tailgate me you motherfucker - I see you want to go faster but this lady infront of me is sucking my will to live and I can't speed up!
(4) "Lost" is decent - I'm not convinced yet
(5) If I was gay, I'm not, Matt Damon would be mine.
(6) Something is wrong with my hypothalmus or something - I think it is supposed to tell you when your full - but mine ignores pizza and Rice Krispy Treats - so I can eat like 1,000 of each
(7) Sarah's Halloween party is directly responsible for the creation of my son
(8) Mark is fucking funny
(9) Hang up and get on your plane or I will punch you in your loud, obnoxious face!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Dude. Rating guys is gay. Saying your not gay, then saying a guy is "mine" - still gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

1:29 AM

 
Blogger John said...

Maybe you've never heard of Brad Pitt

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

#2 - It's true she does. I'm kind of glad she doesn't live in Cleveland or I might get a complex.
#4 - You can't watch-literally-ONE episode and be all like, "Yeah I mean it's okay. I don't know though." Don't mess. I will not hesitate to hurt you.
#7 - Hell yeah, baby. There's something about seeing me in glow-in-the-dark Halloween pants that puts everyone in the mood.
#8 - correct

4:08 PM

 
Blogger danielle said...

as soon as i saw 'matt damon is mine', i immediately thought of how much of a man crush john has on brad pitt.

10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home