(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fucking Democrats

If Iraq is the "worst policy decision in US history" and I am Bush - I call the Dems on it. I hold a press conference and say that I am willing to fully withdraw from Iraq - but first they have to decide on one of these alternatives (which by their very definition is "less worse" than Iraq).

[Bush voice] - I am willing to reverse what the Democrats have titled 'the worst policy decision in US history.' Our troops will be immediately withdrawn and returned home. But I am going to need some help from the fine Democratic lawmakers in Congress. I would like them to choose one of the following options for our returning troops (a) All troops of Japanese descent will be immediately interned in camps. See what I am getting at here folks? The Dems think that the US decsion to intern it's own citizens was not as bad as our decision to go to Iraq. So the soldiers, law makers and citizens should embrace this better choice. (b) All African American soldiers will have to decide between returning to slavery or being test subjects at Tuskegee. Get it? Some how these travesties of inhumanity and cruelty are less worse than Iraq. But you the fucking press won't call your beloved goddammed Democrats on it. So I am! So decisde you worthless shitbag Democrats pick one of these things that is not as bad as Iraq, by your own admission - and I'll get right on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

he's back and he's pissed, folks.

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Beck said...

Holy crap, I think my dad would make out with you for saying this. He's always forwarding me political e-mails just like this.

I'm so glad you didn't die. I missed you and your angry ways. Any chance we will hear the story of passing the stone?

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home