(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Monday, February 26, 2007

First Person Shooter

I am a computer gamer. I know - dorky - but true. One genre that I never really got into was First Person Shooters (FPS). These are the kind of games that make you kill everyone in your entire school. Anyway, the last time I played one of these was back in the 90's - "DOOM". Here is a link to some of the awesome graphics of the day - http://psychosaurus.com/doom/images/space1.jpg

I am sure the graphics for new games are better - but it is still the same deal - run around with a gun in front of you in "First Person" perspective and kill tons of monsters/aliens/Germans. Oh and open lots of crates. That is it.

I think a bold next step in this genre would be First Person Showerer. You select the avatar of your liking, "Let's see.... um I'll be Candi today." Then using state of the art "First Person" technology you strip down and shower.

This, to me, is a good time and has lots of replayability. Maybe I'll write to one of the game developers. I think this is gold - GOLD JERRY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

Um. Yeah. That's not doom. It's Duke Nukem.

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

At least I think it is.

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home