(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Crown Vic.

I have been getting my ass kicked at work lately so nothing funny or angry is coming out of me and into my blog. I do have a question - one that has plagued me for years. Every once in a while I'll see a Ford Crown Victoria (the kind of car that 90% of all police cars are). It won't obviously be a cop car but as I roll by I see the back is bristling with anntanae (anteni, antenae - I don't care) and on the driver's side there is a spot light. Based on teh occupants I don't think undercover cop - I think total asshole whole bought a Crown Vic. and made it look like an undercover cop car just so people would skid wildly as they approached him. I mean it is probably cool for him and the other occupants to watch - but it is getting in my way.

Am I the only one that has noticed this phenomenon? (Go ahead John PhD correct my fucking spelling)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Every morning I pass a Crown Vic all copped out, except the driver is like 118 years old. Either it's a totally bitching disguise, or she's getting her rocks off making people freak out.

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your idea a lot better, but actually, I think it is incorrect.
The police will auction off old cars and they'll just be white (I guess they repaint them) but they dont' take off the spot light. A friend of mine bought one. That's the only reason I know.

So, maybe someone of them are that crafty, but most of them were probably just too lazy to take off the spot light (and it is sorta cool?)

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

There's a fuckwit with a black crown vic who comes fying up behind me on Rt32 once a week, then flys past.

Scares the shit outta me every time.

7:22 PM

 
Blogger Kaycee said...

The best is this kid in high school that was part of the "reject" crowd and would drive to the parties where all the Jocks and preps were and would flash his cop light at the party and watch everyone dasH!

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Jacq said...

That is hilarious that you mention that because I'm always wondering that myself. Those are really ugly cars to begin with. When I pass one I'm almost always speeding and remember AFTER THE FACT that it may be a cop car.

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home