(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am NOT a GM employee

For Christ's sake *enough* with the fucking employee discount. I will gladly buy your piece of shit 2005 car at FULL MSRP if you will pull all of your commercials off the air! God dammit - I am so sick of being a Ford employee and a Chrysler employee and a GM employee. Listen - I can barely do my real job - I don't need to be an employee of every failing auto maker in the US too. Oh, also a little tidbit - if your car is skidding widely out of control (pretty much every car in every commercial) then I don't want it. Even if you find one more place to add an air bag.

Anyway, quit extending your employee pricing. Just pack that shit up. While you are at it pack up Lee Iacocca. Yep put him into cryogenic suspension for another couple decades then bust him out for another ad campaign.

6 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

yeah! Not to mention that if it's really true, then you effectively took away an employee perk, thus making them more disgruntled than they were before.

9:38 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I was a marketing major, and we studied how when Chrysler put Lee Iacocca in their ads, it was like a marketing grand slam, but I just don't see how in 20 years marketing students are going to be studying the genius behind putting Lee Iacocca and Snoop Dogg in a commercial together.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen!

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Kaycee said...

Bra Effing Vo!

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Mathieu said...

I hate those commercials.

Damn them.

Like it's really the "employee discount"

My ass.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Jacq said...

I don't have a new car and I don't care about the damn discount. They can stuff it up their asses and tell it to someone else.

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home