(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tourette's fit

I IM'd John and told him that if I had a 5 minute Tourette's fit (oh and that is how you spell it you fucker) that I might feel better. Well here goes.

This is a fuck! Fuck the fucking fuckers. fuck fuck fuck. God dammit - this is bullshit, son of a bitch - cock sucking M Fing piece of shit bastard son of a bitch. Eat a cock, eat a cock, eat a cock!! Ass, mother bitch! whore-fest-2005 piece of shit - crap'n mother. LOUD WORDS! Bitches - hoochies and mommas. FUCK! Piece of shit - PC load letter!?! FUCK FUCK God Dammit.

Okay - I don't feel any better - but I am going to go break something. Peace out - you mother fuckers.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

PC Load Letter made me pee my pants.

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

whore-fest 2005 piece of shit made me pee my pants.

We should make out immediately

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

LOUD WORDS - awesome Anchorman reference

Eat a cock eat a cock eat a cock - effing hilarious

10:40 AM

 
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Sorry, I peed my pants in my own blog earlier and I got nothin. I'll go grab a drink and be back.

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Rob Seifert said...

I love to throw a tantrum every once in a while myself. It doesn't help me either.

RCS

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Carly said...

I knew I liked you....you must come to Smallbany again soon and imbibe with us.

6:51 PM

 
Blogger John said...

eff you tourette boy

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Sylvana said...

I'm going to use this as my mantra when I get really pissed. I could have used this a couple of times this week.

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home