(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I am a food racist

I figured this ot last night - I am a food racist. I hate black food. I don't mean I hate the food that is associated with African Americans. [I don't think we should be talking about this]

What I mean is I hate foods that are the color black. We had biscuits last night and the bottom of mine got burnt. Ummmmm.... no thanks. Sorry - too black for me. Same goes for hamburgers - medium is good - but once it blackens up, I am out - I can't eat it. Ever go to a cookout and there is a platter of hotdogs - I always go for the pink ones. Some people grab the Chernobyl leftovers that are singed beyond recognition - gross!! I hate banana's that have turned black - they are nasty. If I am eat a non-black banana and I see a black patch I ditch the whole thing. Burnt marshmallows? I just dump them into the fire - or pull off the black shell and eat the white goodness (damn I *am* a food racist). Black jellybeans? Are people for real eating these? And black licorice? No one is eating that shit.

8 Comments:

Blogger armalicious said...

I don't like black pens. Someone accused me of being racist after telling them that. My response: "Yeah, I prefer blue people..."

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Dear Soul-Mate: I love you. Black foods are not for me. I love black beans, though, mainly because they look either navy blue or brown. Weird, huh? I, too, am a blue pen user.

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Beck said...

Um... I like black licorice. If you eat a whole bag of black Twizzlers, your poo turns blue. Neat, huh?

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Erik with a K said...

Beck - you are a fountain of knowledge.

I had no idea.

I can tell you what a whole bag of Lance's hot fries ends up looking like, but it's best viewed in person with a black light...

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Beck said...

Who is Lance? Are his hot fries really a product, or is "Hot Fries" a funny way of saying "poo"? (If not, that's what I'm calling it now. And I will pull a funny face every time I go out for fast food and they ask me if I want fries.}

1:16 AM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

I want to know CV's position on this food racism of yours.

6:53 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I am also a blue pen user. Black jellybeans suck it. My dad loves them. It works out because he gives me the red ones, and I give him the black ones. I think CV's response will be "You're a jackass."

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a food racist with a high nerd score, but Shamus says you have a "big tool", so I guess that makes up for it.

dj

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home