(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Interview

So there is an idea out there for blogger interviews. I hadn't heard of it until earlier in the month - but it is a pretty cool idea. Basically you ask someone who posts to your blog some questions and they answer them. This is a good way to get people to look at both blogs etc. Anyway I agreed to be interviewed by Beck. Beck is a new mom (it is hard to tell from her fuzzy profile picture - but I think she is a hot mom) in Utah. She is very sweet and I bet people like getting hugs from her (that is a guess - but she seems like the good hugger type). The official Interview rules are at the bottom of this post - feel free to volunteer for the scrutiny and humiliation.

Beck's questions....
(1) Where is the most interesting place that you've been naked?
Freshman year of college I lived in a coed dorm (Goodyear Hall). I am obsessed with walking around while I brush my teeth. I see nothing socially inappropriate about it and it is better than standing infront of the mirror. So I am brushing my teeth and I decide to walk around and I head out into the hall. No one is around - but I hear talking in Amy's room. I walk in and she is talking to one of our friends. I am mumbling through the tooth paste foam and they are listening. {Let's stop and discuss attire. I am in some Tshirt and boxer shorts. I have sexy legs - so this is really my best look.] Suddenly Amy starts laughing and pointing and our other friend dives for cover yelling "POOR!" (this was similar to "weak" or "awful!"). I realize I am "smurfing". [smer : f : ing] v. when ones male bits pop out of boxers or other shorts and resemble the adorable (and small) domaciles of the Smurfs. Yep - I'm out there and looking like an asshole.

2) Do you believe in God?
This is simply the hardest question you could have asked. I would have answered these a long time ago if all I had to talk about was my penis falling out in awkward situations. I want to plead some kind of cosmic 5th amendmant. Like I want to say I don't believe in God - but I want to make sure he doesn't hold it against me if I am wrong. This isn't like hearing your radar detector and saying, "nah, nothing to worry about - its a false alarm" Getting this one wrong could mean eternal damnation. So I am "Agnostic" - agnostic is really atheism for p**sies but I need some wiggle room. I will start posting about religion since Beck has outed me.

3) What, if any, are the genetic conditions you might inherit that may lead to your eventual death? (for example, my husband has prostate cancer coming from both sides. Yup, it'll do him in one day.)
My entire family tree has heart problems - frankly I am amazed we live long enough to procreate. I think a heart attack will be my undoing.

4) What is the most embarrassing moment you've ever witnessed someone else having?
Nothing is jumping to mind. I was with my friend Sarah when she had a Gall Bladder Attack. She looked like she was going to die. I didn't think it was embarassing - but she did. She was too embarassed to go into the ER - she would rather have died of a heart attack.

5) Do you have any fun zoo stories? Please share! (Like the time the orangutan smeared poo all over the window right in front of my brother and I.... that was awesome.)
I have like 1,000,000 stories - my coworkers have heard all of them like 1,000,000 times - but I have no zoo stories. I did go to Marine Land on my birthday when I was little. And that is supposed to get you kissed by Shamu - but they saw fit to fuck me over and not give me my sweet fish lovin'.


Here's how it works: (the official Interview rules)
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me"
2. I'll respond by asking you five questions here on my site (you'll each get your own questions)
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you'll ask them five questions.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erik with a K said...

This assumes that Blogger is working properly (no mean feat). OK, what the heck, I'm a blogger geek. Interview me.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Beck said...

HOORAY!! Great answers, and I feel I know you a little more (maybe a little more than I should? Smurfing- Ha!). We can now be bosom buddies. Thanks for the nice comments about me. I needed that this morning.

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Kara0303 said...

I'm game. Interview me.

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Cracked me up!

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Interview me.

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home