(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Blog-SPAM

Umm... WTF? I was reading Sarah's blog (like I do about 40 times a day). I was reading comments in a recent post when I saw what looks like SPAM. The comment from "Mandy" is SPAM. Holy shit Mandy I will karate-chop you in the throat!! "Don't make me break my tooth off in your head!" I hate SPAM and the SPAMMERS that spread it - get that weak shit outta here.

Read my previous post to learn what fate befell those that have pissed me off in the past.

1 Comments:

Blogger Torrence said...

Yeah, I am currently dealing with some fuckchop defending the honor of some irish chick who pasted an ENTIRE PAGE of shit into my comments. Nice, huh. Thing is, this fuck doesn't even have a blog to harass, just an empty page. He compared me to the "Dark Lord". That was a nice touch.

1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home