(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Post below this one is TRUE

I have had a couple people ask me if that story is real. Holy shit stack up some bibles and I will swear on them. Haul a jury in here and I will tell the same story - it is TRUE.

Okay - speaking of bibles - I am really stupid on 2 things in life
spelling
grammar
religion
(shit apparently math too).

Anyway, I will have a detailed post on my ignorance of religion. But if you are like me - be warned - tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. EVERY Year this day sneaks up on me - I realize they put Marti Gras right infront of it to warn you - but I forget every year. So I am in the elevator on the way to work and I'll see some guy that has "gotten his ashes". But my pagan ass forgets what day it is - so I have to look at him a few times and think - dude you have some shit on your forehead. Then I figure it out and feel like a total dick. So just a heads up on the Ash forehead thing tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

It's even worse when they go to one of the churches that actually DRAWS THE ENTIRE CROSS on their faces. There's a line like this ------ across their forehead, and then the | down the nose. They're in the elevator lookin' like an extra from the Braveheart movie, and you're supposed to ignore it.

5:06 PM

 
Blogger John said...

Even after reading this post at 10:11 PM the night before, I will inevitably forget and wonder what the fuck when I see the first ashhole walking in the mall tomorrow morning. I'm going to hell.

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home