(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Grrr....

I am in a bad mood - so I grabbed up m list of "targets" (shit I have compiled but have yet to complain about). Someone is about to get a reaming to make me feel better. I may go for a medley and just fire blindly at everything.

Bands that Suck
Okay why do bands release a totally hard rock badass album and then completely puss out on their sophomore effort? Examples : Creed's first album is pretty badass - but their second one makes me want to fucking kill myself. Staind - ummm MudShovel is the most pissed off angry song every (it is so awesome) - but the song "Outside" must be destroyed. God if I her it again I will kill someone.

ATM Users
For real - hit "Quick Cash $60" and get the fuck out of the way. I swear to God - if I am in a hurry I am always behind some old couple that is doing all of their banking for the year. "No Lester the card goes here... now type in the code..." "Need my spectacles." Let's go people - MOVE IT!

Handicapped People
Okay - they should be off limits - but screw it - I am pissed. For real, if every handicapped person in the tri-county area comes to the Library at the exact same time there will still be 13 handicap only parking spots left. Also they can't park straight - not stereotyping - just an observation.

Nuts
Why put nuts in brownies? WHY? Some people like nuts - they might like them a lot. But some people hate nuts and if you put them in the brownies they won't eat them. The nut lovers are still going to eat them nuts or not. It's not like they are going to say, "no way I am not eating that nutless shit!" So leave the fucking nuts out.


10 Comments:

Blogger Torrence said...

I FRIGGIN HATE NUTS!
They ruin EVERYTHING! I hate it when I dive into what seems to be a nutless treat and coming into contact with one of those fuckers. Nothing gets me more riled up than when someone brings a big ol plate of brownies to work and just ASSUMES that everyone likes nuts in their sweets OR isn't frickin allergic to them!

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

I call nuts in brownies "landmines".
Nothing pins my piss-O-meter like hitting one of them.

6:06 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Never ever put nuts in anything ever or I will hunt you down (even you, Grandma).

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

I was behind someone at the ATM the other day, and after waiting literally ten minutes for them to try every card in their possession, I said, "So, are you trying to do a hostile takeover?" but they didn't get it.

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:55 AM

 
Blogger Erik with a K said...

Wow that's a lot of comment deleted content from Johnny Virgil right there.

I just like the fact that Toren admits her dislike for nuts, and talks about diving into nutless treats...heh

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

You guys are sick, in a good way. Don't tell me you don't love you some NUTLESS TREATS!

8:52 AM

 
Blogger John said...

mmmmm nuts

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

link away.

4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home