(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Guinness Book of World Records*

In case you didn't hear - this year was the first year *ever* that 2 "African American" coaches went to the Super Bowl at the same time. Of course you heard - the fucking media was falling all over themselves to tell you. I fucking hate politically correct white America. Here is the problem - they are not being politically correct. They are being patronizing assholes.

It is fucking shameful that in my parent's lifetime that people in this country (the gretest country on earth) had to use a different drinking fountain. Are you kidding me? I will fucking punch every old person I see. Seriously old people WTF?

Well that all changed - and it is fantastic. Except now the media feels compelled to artificially insert race anywhere that they perceive it to be positive. Just fucking leave it alone. Perhaps this was the first year that 2 uncircumsized coaches made it to the Super Bowl. No one hit that angle - but it might be true. Maybe Barack Obama is the first guy with an apendectomy to be a major canidate in the presidential race. They don't report this - because that is not their agenda. Their agenda is to insult and entire race by reporting over and OVER each time someone from that race does something. Again this is patronizing and it drives a wedge deliniating *those* people from "us". If you want to track every African American achievement give them their own Guinness Book of World Records. Anything they haven't done (longest ski jumper) lets fucking get someone on it - get it in the books and fucking end this bullshit.

9 Comments:

Blogger tfg said...

Tits. I was purging dead blogs from my links when I checked this one. You know when you're doing laundry and you find a $5 bill or a forgotten bag of smack in the pockets? That's what this was like.

12:38 AM

 
Blogger John said...

I'm glad you're back out of the closet.

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

um, can you get mad and blog about it? Cripes, even I blog at least once a week now.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger D-HOR said...

That was awesome. Can I get an AMEN! Can I GET a hal-le-lu-jia? Some-aone-ah giva this man some LOVE, pahraaaaise the lawd.

9:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, people piss me off too. I saw your name in a couple of link bars, but I never clicked it till now.

And yeah, I used to get pissed at this kind of thing. Now, I just laugh at politically correct people.

By the way, you've described what I'm assuming is the USA as the 'gretest' country on earth. I'll just nominate Canada for the still open 'greatest' position, then.

5:38 AM

 
Blogger Torrence said...

you make me sad

8:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I love when I stumble upon blogs that are fan-tas-tic. Ok, maybe and overstatement, but still. I knew I loved you from the name of your blog. Yessss! Another one to add to my list of blogs I'll frequent.

9:53 AM

 
Blogger HeatherrrEloise said...

i just found a new blog to fill my days with.


:]

4:33 PM

 
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

OLD BLOGS NEVER DIE!

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home