(I am back and we have some things to discuss. Can't... control.... anger!"

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bag Tag!

I got tagged by John.

7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die:
1. Fly faster than the speed of sound
2. Kill as many invading Red Army as possible
3. Walk a daughter down the aisle
4. make 6 figures
5. See a Cleveland sports team win a championship
6. Teach my sons to use tools and build things
7. Upper-cut a punk ass

7 Things I Can Do:
1. Flip my tongue over
2. Finish a basement (I just can't finish finishing it)
3. Eat *way* faster than you
4. Eat 1/2 a pizza without breaking a sweat
5. Bench press up to 125lbs
6. Get totally rooked by an auto mechanic
7. knock-up chicks

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Use a rectal thermometer on my kids
2. Dunk
3. Figure out what time it would have been if daylight savings didn't happen
4. Pass a color blindness test
5. Understand this chick Gaythri that keeps calling my office
6. Run from here to there
7. win at arm wrestling

7 Things That Attract me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Less makeup is better than more
2. I like MILFs
3. Rack
4. anything that makes them look like a librarian
5. willing to have sex with me
6. someone that will laugh at my shitty stories
7. Can watch sports

7 Things That I Say Most Often:
1. He was like....
2. Fuck
3. eat a cock
4. I have an intern
5. I can still see you (to my kids)
6. Do *not* kick your brother!!!
7. the entire plot of every show I see

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Lady from SVU
2. Martha Stuart
3. Kathy Ireland
4. Stifler's mom
5. Natalie Portman
6. Terri Hatcher
7. Sandra Bullock

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Terri Hatcher looked good way back when, but she looked like crap on the Emmy's last night.

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home